- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- Performs a variety of technical procedures using sound waves, which produce images, used for diagnostic interpretation in patient care management.
Current ARDMS registry required.
High School graduate or equivalent required and must have completed an ARDMS approved Ultrasonographer program or equivalent training.
- Ultrasound experience required.
- If the job requires driving for Parkview, the employee must have a current Colorado driver’s license, may need to be 21, and may need to submit proof of insurance coverage.
Rev: 07/03 08/04 02/05 09/08 02/10 04/10 01/11 01/12 01/19
Parkview Medical Center
Job Summary Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us. Be the first to respond to any customer request or need. Support other members of the work te…
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements…
ULTRASOUND TECH Pueblo, CO Start Date: 12/09/2021 Shift: Varied Days/Varied Shifts with call Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!…