Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Montefiore is seeking full time Nurse Anesthetists to join our thriving CRNA team in the Bronx, New York City. We have various positions across multiple sites that offer a unique clinical experience for each practitioner. Our diverse patient population provides you with the opportunity to become highly skilled clinicians and educators, while providing outstanding care to the population we serve.
CRNA Associates enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- NYSNA Union Benefits
- Experience differential (additional compensation for years of experience as a RN and CRNA)
- Education differential (additional compensation for Masters or Doctorate degree)
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance; low to zero cost prescription benefits
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Retirement benefits including Hospital sponsored NYSNA Pension at zero cost to CRNA. Optional 403b plan through Fidelity.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- A highly desirable schedule including no weekends, no holidays, no call and no nights.
- Discounted employee parking
- Team Member purchase discounts
- Opportunity to teach and mentor SRNAs
As a CRNA you will provide General and Regional Anesthesia services to patients under the supervision of an attending anesthesiologist. Provides Preoperative Anesthesia Services in Preanesthesia Assessment Center in collaboration with attending anesthesiologist. Prepares all necessary equipment and medications for perioperative anesthetic management.
New York City is a wonderful place to learn and practice medicine.
- Master’s degree from an accredited Program on Nurse Anesthesia, as recognized by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA).
- Certification by the National Board of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)- Certification required biannually.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certifications – certification biannually.
Department: Anesthesiology Bargaining Unit: NYSNA Campus: HUTCH Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 1250 Waters Place, BronxShift: Day Scheduled Hours: 6:30 AM-7 PM Req ID: 171848
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.