Our Audiology team is growing! We are looking for an experienced Audiologist to join our Per Diem pool. This position will mostly work in our Westfield, Livingston, Riverdale, Rutherford, Clifton and Montclair offices but could also assist with coverage in our Berkleey Heights and Florham Park offices.
Essential Job functions (these are the duties they spend most of their time doing and they are the most important aspects of their jobs):
- Complete Audiological Evaluation/Adult and Pediatric
- Immittance Testing
- VEMP, ECOG, BAER
- Tinnitus management (i.e. Neuromonics, SoundCure)
- Earmolds (noise and water protection)
- Hearing aid Dispensing (to include BAHA)/Adult and Pediatric
- Verification of hearing aid benefit
- FM and ALD Dispensing
General Job functions:
- Assessment of hearing and balance across the lifespan
- Counseling of patients and families/care givers regarding hearing loss and implications of hearing loss
- Provide appropriate recommendations with regards to management of hearing loss in applicable environments (i.e. school, home, nursing home, etc.)
- Evaluation, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids across the lifespan
- Management of tinnitus patients
- Coordination of care with other professionals
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements: – Master’s Degree in Audiology, Doctorate Degree preferred, CFY considered. Must have CCC-A.
A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
Outstanding growth opportunities
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
401K plan with company matching contribution
Cash Bonus Programs
Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
Other Perks & Discounts
Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, or file a complaint at .