Apply today to join one of the fastest growing venture-backed healthcare startups! Be a part of a high performing team that is innovating in healthcare. This is a highly competitive position, and is a dream job for the right candidate.
OFFOR Health/SmileMD enables safe and accessible surgical care by delivering comprehensive in-office healthcare services, equipment, and personnel. The primary goal of our company is to increase access to high quality care through our distributed service model. To that end, you will have a vital role in helping to continue to shape our innovative model that makes an impact on thousands of lives.
We are looking for a Paramedic to be an anesthesia coordinator for case days at dental offices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both pediatric and adult patients undergoing anesthesia. Anesthesia coordinators work in a dental office environment with a high performing team, including an anesthesiologist and RN.
Work/life balance is important, and our paramedics only work first shift in an office-based setting. This is a full-time salaried position with competitive pay and benefits. Work days are typically Monday – Friday, but may include the occasional Saturday.
Work will be based in our Pikeville, KY region. Regular travel will be between our client offices in the greater SE Kentucky region.
You will be presented with multiple competing tasks, and no day will be the same. You will be required to bring ideas to the table and execute successfully at a rapid pace.
If a startup environment, ability to have a significant impact, and a chance to accelerate growth for OFFOR Health is for you, please apply below.
- Travel with medical equipment and supplies
- Inventory tracking of medical supplies
- Set up and tear down all equipment and supplies on case day
- Communication with patients, parents, client offices, and our team
- Assist dental office staff (walking back sedation patients and parents)
- Assist anesthesiologist (involves helping with intubation and IV placement)
- Assist PACU nurse (helping move patients to recovery)
- Turn over room between patients
- Utilize spreadsheets to enter case day data for performance analytics and billing
- Active Ohio Paramedic card
- Ability to travel to various office locations
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to enter data accurately and timely into spreadsheets
- Can quickly respond to calls, texts, and messages from team members
- Team player
- Ability to pick up and move up to 50lbs of equipment
- Understands how to deliver exceptional customer service
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time