U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence – are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Quarterly Bonuses – up to $5000 per year!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Day Time Hours (no holidays/weekends)
- Manageable rosters and visits per day compared to a traditional practice environment
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Established in 11 states
- Largest home-based primary care practice in the US for over 28 years, making a huge impact in healthcare today!
The Medical Assistant assists the VPA Physician in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management in a residential setting. As a Medical Assistant you will:
- Prepare for daily visits by maintaining supplies and preparing route to scheduled visits
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by corresponding Physician or APP
- Drive company vehicle and Physician/APP to each patient visit
- Document, label, store and properly package patient specimens and information in compliance with CLIA standards for accurate processing and testing
- Perform all clinical duties while observing OSHA and HIPAA requirements
- Assist with minor procedures as necessary
- Manage company vehicle through routine cleaning, maintenance, gas receipts and mileage
- Active CPR Certification
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, related medical education/training program or 1 year of experience serving as a Medical Assistant
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare – within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.