Looking to be part of something more meaningful? At HonorHealth, you’ll be part of a team, creating a multi-dimensional care experience for our patients. You’ll have opportunities to make a difference. From our Ambassador Movement to our robust training and development programs, you can select where and how you want to make an impact.
HonorHealth is looking for a Massage Therapist to support the NEW Integrative Medicine Clinic visible from the Arizona 101 off N Pima Center Pkwy. This is a new clinic that will support those patients who are looking for improved overall health and wellness while focusing on nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management. The team consists of Providers, MAs, Reg Sched, Dietitian, Acupuncturist, Practice Manager and a Yoga Instructor with a complete yoga studio on site. there will be treatments for IBS, weight loss management, insomnia, women’s health disorder and others. The ideal candidate must meet the minimum requirements that include a HSD/GED, other prior massage therapy experience and a Non ClinicalLMT – Licensed Massage Therapist. To ensure your success in the role an affinity and engagement with healthy lifestyle living and Integrative Medicine are essential. This is a per diem role with varied hours Monday – Friday; 8a to 5p. Feel free to visit our website for more details at .
HonorHealth offers a diverse benefits portfolio for our full-time and part-time team members designed to help you and your family live your best lives. Visit honorhealth.com/benefits to learn more.
Join us. Let’s go beyond expectations and transform healthcare together.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 13,100 team members, 3,500 affiliated providers and nearly 700 volunteers. HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose. New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Responsible for performing body treatments, evaluating clients massage needs and recommending therapies.
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of massage across the life span and demonstrate the skills necessary to provide direct and indirect care appropriate to the age of clients, patients and fellow employees serviced in his/her department.
Position requires that the individual promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to clients, patients, and members.
- Perform all services, including body treatments and massages, according to policies and procedures.
- Provide quick and efficient service to clients, patients, members, and fellow employees according to policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to clients and make recommendations for continued treatments. Document treatment and plans of care and file appropriate records.
- Assist clients with questions and concerns regarding all aspects of treatments.
- Operate standard spa equipment in a safe manner, adhering to established policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Adhere to established policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Set-up and prepare rooms for face and body treatments. Clean rooms and equipment at the conclusion of each session
- Perform inventory responsibilities as requested.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Other Prior massage therapy experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Non ClinicalLMT – Licensed Massage Therapst Licensed Massage Therapist Upon Hire Required