Seeking Registered Dietician for a part-time or full-time position in a Collaborative Healthcare Center.
Women and Family Wellness Studio is looking to contract a Registered Dietician for our collaborative, holistic wellness studio in Snohomish, Washington.
We are looking for someone who is interested in:
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Our team includes mental health counselors and trauma therapists, naturopathic doctor, massage therapists, acupuncturist.
- You must have a PASSION for working together as a team on behalf of patients.
- We are looking for someone who is body positive and has a focus on body health over body size.
- Teaching workshops at the Wellness Studio on items of expertise.
- Ideal person will be bringing their own clientele and interest to grow more.
- 15% discount on services offered at Wellness Studio, free marketing through Women and Family Wellness Studio, ability to keep own business name, unlimited use of office supplies and scheduling software, and 15% commission on retail sales.
- Create nutrition plans to improve the health and physical conditions of patients.
- Analyzing patients’ health status, goals, and dietary restrictions.
- Tracking clients’ dietary intake and progress.
- Educating patients on how to maintain a balanced diet.
- Promote a wellness program that’s holistic and well-rounded.
- Schedule in-person and remote appointments based on client preference.
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be adept at working with technology, including POS software, Google suite, and scheduling software, EHR systems
- Be a good problem-solver and able to take feedback
- Have good people skills and willingness to work in a team
- Be creative: always coming up with new ideas on how to improve our services, reach more patients, and engage our current patients
- Must provide own malpractice and liability insurance
- Focus on Functional Nutrition preferred
- At least 2 years experience working as a Nutritionist preferred
- Master’s degree in Nutrition or equivalent required
- WA licensure/certification preferred or qualified to apply for licensure.
Camille Marie Coaching, LLC is a multidisciplinary Collaborate Healthcare Agency in Snohomish, WA. Our services include Mental Health, In-Home Postpartum Care, In-Home Behavior Intervention Services for families with Teens, Evidence-Based Parenting Classes, IEP and 504 Advocacy for Neurologically Diverse children, Support Groups for Parents, and Mental Health Workshops. We are in the process of opening a Wellness Center that will include massage, reiki, cupping, infrared sauna, foot soaks, and more.
We are a team of stellar trauma-informed practitioners who are extremely passionate about serving youth and families. We understand that navigating busy schedules and demands is difficult which is why we offer services in family’s homes (using health screenings, masks, and proper distancing) and online. Our team values diversity and inclusion, communication and collaboration, and a general passion for life and work!