Windy Hill Dental Associates is looking for an experienced part-time RDH to join our fun and close-knit team, as we strive to provide exemplary, personalized dental care in a friendly, relaxing environment at an excellent value. We are committed to promoting from within with excellent compensation and free continuing education.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
As a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH), you will have the support you need to grow your career. We treat every patient with compassion and integrity, utilizing proven, efficient systems and technologies. We believe in preventative dental care for our patients and we educate them on how to maintain their dental health for life. The patient experience is our top priority and we strive to ‘WOW’ our patients, as well as each other. The RDH must have a clear and active license from the state of Georgia.
Part-Time Schedule: Fridays 8-4 and the 2nd Saturday of every month (or a floating position every Saturday at several of our Atlanta practices)
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient’s oral health
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins
- Deliver direct dental hygiene patient care to patients as assigned
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts, mouth guards or whitening
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening
- Applies fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents
- Fabricates restorations, cleans and polishes removable appliances
- Provide chair-side assistance to dentist in the performance of special tests, procedures, and complex treatments as needed
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions; providing reminders of next dental hygiene visit
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Perio therapy skills required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene
- Georgia Registered Dental Hygiene License
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications
- Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team for the good of the patient and practice
- Passion for continued improvement of skills and exceptional patient experience
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
Take your dental career to the next level – join the pod!
DWPG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DWPG hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Powered by JazzHR