If you’re a Registered Dental Hygienist who views your career in Dentistry as more of a calling than a job, we would love to meet you. At Sage Dental, we’re making dentistry safer, smarter, and better and we’re searching for caring, compassionate professionals who share our commitment to excellence.
Do you enjoy building lasting patient relationships as much as you love cleaning teeth? Are you reliable, personable, and dedicated to providing optimal dental care for every patient? Does the idea of working on the cutting edge of dental technology and patient-centered care make your heart beat a little faster?
At Sage, you’ll enjoy manageable schedules where you can put your skills and experience to work. You’ll be compensated and appreciated for the accomplished professional you are. And best of all, you’ll have the chance to practice with nurturing, supportive people who are wholly committed to helping our patients maintain their oral and overall health. Interested? Let’s talk.
Hear directly from our Chief Clinical Officer, who was recently named one of the 10 Most Influential Leaders of Tech in 2021:
- Full Time Registered Dental Hygienist in Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Monday – Friday (7:45 – 5:00)
- Hourly Rate, or Percent of Production (whichever is greater)
- Benefits such as Medical Insurance, 401k, Vision, PTO, etc.
Why we’re the top choice for Dental Hygienists:
- Strong doctor and hygiene partnership where your clinical opinion is valued
- A manageable caseload of 7-8 patients per day
- Service-focused company that gives back to the communities we serve
- Advanced technology for oral cancer screening
- Mentorship programs to help you acclimate to your new position before starting with patients
- Positive work environment with regular extracurricular activities, games, and free CE courses
- Be part of a dedicated team of oral health professionals making a difference
Contact: Ellen Peacock