$10,000 Signing BONUS!
Dental One Associates is looking for a Dental Hygienist for our office located in Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745. We’re a family-oriented office in a great location with free parking, right by the MGM and National Harbor. For full-time employment, we’re currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus, great salary, PTO days, paid holidays, eligibility for production-based bonus, and Continuing Education (CE) reimbursement. We are looking for a Hygienist that is compassionate, detailed oriented and has a positive and professional demeanor. Must have an active Hygiene license for the state of Maryland.
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Hygiene license for the state of Maryland
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally