Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAC) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Job Description:
Stafford Suites is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAC) or Home Care Aide (HCA) to join our dynamic Caregiver team at our Kent location. This is a rare opportunity as we are looking to fill two positions as our staff return to school or clinical rotations!!
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate and passionate about helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic and be able to work with all types of people. Come be a part of our growing team! We promote a professional, caring, supportive and family-oriented work culture! We are an Assisted Living community whose mission is to engage compassionate healthcare professionals who treat our residents and fellow team members like family.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAC) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, and supplemental coverages
- An EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid time off
- 401k matching contribution
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAC) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Requirements:
- Current Washington State Nursing Assistant Certified, or Washington State Home Care Aide license in good standing
- Current CPR/First Aide certification
- Current Washington State Food Handlers Permit
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must meet all Washington Administrative Code (WAC) requirements related to this position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read/write in English, and have excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods, and lift 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Our Company follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious reasons.
*Covid Stafford Suites has a first-in-class safety first program in place to keep all team members and residents safe.
SALARY RANGE- DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE FROM $34,900 TO $40,300 ANNUALLY
Search words: CNA NAC Caregiver HCA
Job target code: [PM21]
Powered by JazzHR
Come Join The Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation! Enjoy a great work life balance with an extremely flexible schedule in a variety of settings! Ro Health …
CNA Homecare On Call JOB SUMMARY Competently, reliably and safely provide in-home services including personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry, and companionshi…
$17.00-19.00 per hour
CNA/HCA Caregiver for in Homecare in Kent We are currently looking for licensed CNA/HCA Caregivers for in Homecare, that are committed, proactive and passionate about becoming pa…