The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
We are currently hiring for a CBORD Analyst Dietitian to support our contracted Cleveland Clinic account in Northeastern Ohio. In this role, you will play an integral part in the success of Cleveland Clinic.
- Manage foodservice and clinical nutrition systems database to support operations at regional hospitals
- Coordinate end-user training programs for new users, workflow modifications, and system upgrades for associates
- Manage assigned system projects adhering to project timelines and budgets
- Assist with design, testing, and maintenance of the interface between CBORD clinical nutrition system and EPIC electronic medical record
- Coordinate system build, testing, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with clinical and hospital information system departments to improve operational workflows and implement information system solutions
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude towards customers, clients, and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Nutritional and ingredient analysis, complying to clinical diet orders, build and program meals for clinical practice.
- Serves as liaison between ARAMARK and Client IT departments and addresses pertinent issues with other team members.
- Key skills include critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and planning abilities.
- MUST have excellent communication skills – writing and verbal
- Adheres to established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains compliance with ARAMARK’s standards of operation. Adheres to ARAMARK’s Business Conduct Policy at all times. Maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance, with all local, stated and federal regulations and codes.
Oversee the Micros retail POS system
Remote after-hours/on call status is required if CBORD issues arise.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a 4-year college or university, in dietetics, food science, nutrition, institutional management, business or relevant to function.
- Registered Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association and Licensed Dietitian status, if residing in a state with licensure. Two years prior food service experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret procedural documents and write routine reports and correspondence using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Requires management and leadership skills in addition to good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures including computer programs and restrictions of modified diets.