We are seeking applications for a full-time permanent position of Finance Business Partner. The focus for this role is to manage and oversee Nelmac’s Financial Management systems; covering all aspects of accounting functions as well as internal and external reporting. The role has two reports; an Assistant Accountant and an Accounts Administrator.
The role involves:
– Multi-level internal and external reporting including SOI, Half Yearly Reporting and Annual Reporting.
– Partnering with the business, managing the monthly Business Reviews and suggesting improvements to Departmental Performance
– Managing Budgeting and forecasting cycles
– Managing the External Audit & Overseeing Internal Controls
– Leading a team responsible for all Finance functions
Desired Skills & Experience:
You will have relevant Financial Accounting experience, including a relevant qualification (Chartered Accountant is desirable but not essential). You must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent planning and organisation skills. Experience reviewing and improving Financial Processes, along with a background in Accounting Systems & Data Management is highly desirable.
Please note that applicants must have a current full drivers’ licence, NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work visa, and will be required to undergo pre-employment medical and drug screening, and ACC checks.
How to apply:
Don’t delay! Please submit your application online by Sunday 5th July by clicking “Apply now” or direct via our careers site https://www.nelmac.co.nz/careers
For a copy of the position description, or if you have any issues regarding submitting your application please email: TLNT@nelmac.co.nz
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: Lindsay Coll, CFO – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence.