This Central Georgia health system is seeking a board certified/board eligible Anesthesiologist needed to join a team of four anesthesiologists and 10 CRNAs in Dublin, GA.
- Board eligible / board certified in anesthesiology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Medical direction model – supervise CRNAs
- Group covers one hospital – Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA
- Types of cases include peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, GYN – no hearts and no heads
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary starting in mid-400’s with potential for higher income
- 12 weeks’ vacation
About the Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center.
- The largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care”
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
Dublin and Laurens County is strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions. For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south. In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.
Scenic farms, fields and streams are painted throughout the landscape of Laurens County; giving the County a mix of a “green and growing” community with close-knit neighborhoods. With its reasonable distance from Atlanta, Dublin offers residents traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good school systems and a wealth of opportunities. Dublin has been recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of Georgia’s top ten “Cities of Excellence”, as well as being honored on the state level as both a “Signature Community” and “Entrepreneur Friendly” community.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org