- Assess client condition by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings
- Maintain safe and clean treatment environment; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
- Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patients chief complaint
- Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patients progress; modifying when necessary
- Document patient treatments by charting in records Adhere to strict guidelines regarding guest health information
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Light cleaning and restocking of supplies as needed
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Masters Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
- Current Acupuncture license in state of PA
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Confident in presenting and selling services
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, tablet, and phone system
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
*Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19*
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rockboth recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awardsto the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits.At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Cond Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive – Receive a reward of $250.00when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00when an associate continues their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive – Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing – As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Companys XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount.
- Sprint Wireless – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount.
- 84 Lumber – 17 % (associate must pay to haul).