Aligned Modern Health is changing the face of healthcare and building the leading national brand in drug-free, surgery-free treatment. We are the largest and highest-rated integrative medicine group in the Midwest and are driving positive change in healthcare by introducing our services to new patients every day. Our unique, multi-disciplinary model offers patients evidence-based solutions to a host of health challenges including musculoskeletal pain, stress and anxiety, GI distress, metabolic disorders, infertility and more. We pride ourselves on outstanding clinical outcomes and a five-star patient experience. We have 16 clinics across the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs, and we are growing quickly in Illinois and beyond! To learn more about us, please visit our website at .
We are seeking outstanding, passionate Acupuncturists to join our team! Our Acupuncture group currently includes 22 practitioners working across our 16 top-rated wellness clinics in Chicago. As we continue to grow in the city and suburbs, we are looking to hire more Acupuncturists who care about patients and their results, are excellent clinicians, and who have a strong desire to help the practice of acupuncture reach its incredible healthcare potential. We currently have openings in Mount Prospect and Kildeer/Deer Park in the north/northwest suburbs. We offer competitive full-time employee compensation with additional benefits including:
· Access to highly-rated Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare plans
· Guaranteed paid time off
· Malpractice insurance coverage
· Access to in-house continuing education as well as reimbursement for outside CEUs
· Access to short-term disability insurance
· Access to dental and vision insurance
· Eligibility for our 401 K plan
· Unlimited opportunity to grow with one of Chicago’s most exciting health and wellness groups.
The successful acupuncturists at Aligned Modern Health must:
· Show strong palpation and acupuncture skills
· Possess an outgoing and caring nature
· Strong ability to adapt to patient’s needs, evidence-based approach
· Manage timely documentation of chart notes
· Maintain current NCCAOM Acupuncture Board Certification
· Have an active Illinois Acupuncturist license, or be able to obtain one within 60 days
· Enjoy working in a true integrative setting alongside chiropractors, functional medicine practitioners, and massage therapists
· Demonstrate 2 years post-licensure professional clinical experience (preferred, but not required)
· Maintain current NCCAOM OM Board Certification
If you’d like to join our team, please click below to apply.
Aligned Modern Health is an equal opportunity employer.